1. The pandemic will come to an end. Every pandemic in history has ended and so will this one. Yes, it will.
2. We are one step closer to the end of it today then we were yesterday. Keep walking.
3. All the trouble the world has to offer cannot change the fact that God loves you.
4. If you believe God loves you, that He has Heaven is waiting for you, your best days are always ahead of you.
5. Many things are cancelled but we still have opportunities to share love and hope with a world that needs it more than ever.
6. For some people this may be a time of reflection. A time of considering the value of what they have been investing their time in. After this crisis passes, their lives will be improved by this adjustment in priorities.
7. We now appreciate toilet paper for the wonderful invention it is.
*Check out the sermon I preached about worryin by clickin the link below.